11 July 2017

should the word "normal" even exist?

Hello again. So I'm fully aware I've taken a very long break from this whole world. I was busy with my final year of A Levels and then I moved to Brighton to start my university course and I'm so excited to start my second year. I really want to get back into blogging as it was a really fun hobby for me.

As for now be prepared, this might be a bit of a rant post with a few thoughts I've had on my mind recently.

Isn't sad how almost everyone has spent their time at some point gossiping about what other people are wearing, their makeup, who they're talking to, what they're doing with the life or even what they are posting on social media. Don't get me wrong, I'm such a culprit of doing this, it seems so natural to instantly judge someone whether that be bad or even good but I'm really trying to make an effort to stop.

Whilst you're spending your life being bitter over someone else, who will probably never know what you're saying, they are most likely living their lives happily without giving you a second thought. 

That bring me on to the title of this post. The word normal annoys me so much. Who even classified what things are normal or abnormal? Normal can mean so many different things to different people, that it's hard to overall decide what is normal and what's not. For example, it's considered normal when girls wear makeup but when it's a guy wearing makeup there is so much controversy over it, suddenly many wont think it's "normal" but there are so many who do and who don't think twice about it. Or I hate how people judge what others are wear, just because that's not your style, doesn't mean someone else can't wear it. What annoys me the most is seeing negative comments on peoples YouTube channels or Instagram posts, if you don't like that person, then unfollow them, why waste your time making someone else feel bad. 

Everyone is their own individual person, with their own body and so if you don't like what someone is putting on it or doing with it, then why carry on looking? Forget about that person and focus on making yourself happy. 

Off course it's only natural to have an opinion and if it's a nice one then go ahead, share it with that person, put a smile on their face and it will make you feel good to. I feel as though people think that you need their approval to wear or do certain things and that's not the case. 

Okay, rant over. Let me know your thoughts, do you agree or disagree with me?

- Summer xo




9 comments:

  1. I loved this post, such a thought provoking piece. I agree, the word normal is annoying and we are all individuals. Great post, thanks for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun post and I agree with you! Sometimes I'm wondering the same question!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you moved to Brighton, that's amazing! I love it there. I totally get what you mean, normal can mean completely different things to different people. I love to read a good rant :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much in Brighton, can't wait to get back and start another year of uni x

      Delete
  4. Everyone's different - I completely agree with your post!
    Have an amazing day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Überrascht von sehr teuren Preis von prom Kleider und Brautkleider in verschiedenen Geschäften? Sie wollen diese Kleider mit hoher Qualität und günstigen Preis zu kaufen? Bietet Ihnen eine gute Auswahl.
    jadegowns jäckchen zum abendkleid reviews
    jadegowns ivy & oak cocktailkleid reviews
    jadegowns abendkleider neu reviews
    http://www.jadegowns.de

    ReplyDelete