25 April 2016

My Everyday School Makeup

Even though I'm in my last year of high school and I have quite a lot of free lessons on my timetable, I still find myself in school for what feels like 24/7. Sometimes I don't really bother with makeup, or maybe I'll just use a small bit of concealer and powder. On the days I do wear makeup, it is still kept to a minimum, but I thought I'd share with you what I throw onto my face most days.





Eye Cream - Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Eye Cream
I tend to get dry patches underneath my eyes and so I never skip applying eye cream if I'm going to be wearing makeup that day.

I was suing a Soap and Glory Moisturiser but I switched to this. It has SPF 15 which is good considering the sun has been making an appearance more. It also has a beauty favourite ingredient, of glycerin.

I was using The Body Shop primer but I switched to this as it was a new release and I wanted something that would mateify the more oilier areas of my face.

Foundation - Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water 
I struggle to find my perfect foundation but for now this does the job. I'd say it's a light coverage but can be build-able, it also feels very lightweight on my skin and contains SPF 30.

The first concealer I use underneath my eyes as it's nice and lightweight. The second concealer I use on any spots I want to cover.

I was using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder but I really wanted to try this. I think it does a great job of matifying my face but without the powder look. 

I'm obsessed with this palette, the shades are all so beautiful and I kind of just use a mixture of all of them to bronze my face and to add a blush colour. I really want to try the coral version of this palette.

I use the highlight shade from this kit as it is not too glittery, it gives a nice sheen to the face and there's never any risk of over applying it. I use highlight as it makes me look more awake and fresh.

Brows - NYC Kohl Eyebrow/ Eyliner
I bought this so long ago, my eyebrows are very full and so I just use this on the very sparse areas.

I can never use just one mascara on it's own. These are both new purchases and my first time using them, I love the combination of these both together.

This lip balm last for so long and is so moisturing.

Lipgloss - Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker 'Rose & Shine'
If I do feel like applying anything else to my lips it's usually lip gloss, something quite natural and pink in colour.


Have you used any of these products? Are there any other makeup products I should incorporate into my daily routine?

- Summer xo

1 comment:

  1. Graduation is a festive occasion - and one with surprisingly few rules when it comes to how you dress glamchase motherofthebrideclitheroe reviews or what you wear. While thinking what dresses glamchase mother of the bride dolero jackets reviews you wear.http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete